Personal ProfileSelf-taught real estate Broker, consultant and real estate developer who has held a State of Illinois real estate license since 1993 and a Broker's license since 1998. In April of 2011, I became a licensed managing broker.
Listed below are some of my accomplishments:
· I am a self-employed real estate broker for Century 21 House of Realty, Inc. for the past 25 years and am continually in the top ten percent of Realtors in Southern Illinois. I list and sell homes as well as assist clients with residential and commercial land development and the purchase and/or sale of commercial properties.
· Taught real estate classes for over five years at John A Logan College.
· Developed two of my own subdivisions on the west side of the Carterville area and sold them out in record time.
· Assisted clients purchase, develop and resell two large commercial land parcels in Marion, IL.
· Currently assisting three commercial land owners in Carterville, IL develop, price and sell their properties.
· Built spec houses.
· Built and own multi-family units.
· Started a real estate development company called the Burghof Group, LLC in 2003 with one partner. We currently own and manage (for the past 13 years) Trails End Apartments in Carterville. A gated 26 unit rental complex on 7 plus acres located on the east side of John A. Logan College behind the Dollar General store.
· I have been hired as a consultant to mentor clients through the real estate process of buying rental property, managing rental property, upgrading properties, writing business plans, find bankers, accountants and attorneys as well as contractors to work with them so they can become successful real estate investors.
· Attended week long courses through the Century 21 system for listing and selling hotel/motels and apartment complexes.
· Completed 1031 tax deferred exchanges for myself, as well as assisted clients with 1031 tax deferred exchanges.
· In 1978, I started as a private in the Illinois Army National Guard as Infantrymen and left the Army in 1993 as an active duty Army Captain teaching Army ROTC at Southern Illinois University Carbondale (SIUC).
· Commissioned a second Lieutenant in the Illinois Army National Guard at the ROTC summer camp at Fort Riley Kansas in July 1982 and in 1988, as a 28-year-old Army Captain, took command of a PATRIOT missile battery at Ft. Bliss, Texas and Bitburg, Germany before moving to Southern Illinois.
· I hold a BS (1983) in Agribusiness from Illinois State University (ISU), Normal, IL.
Groups and Organizations:
· Currently represent the City of Carterville on the Greater Egypt Regional Planning and Development Commission.
· Current member of the SIU Credit Union advisory committee.
· Past Grand Knight for the Carterville Knights of Columbus
· Charter member of the Carterville Area Rotary Club.
· Past President of the Carterville Chamber of Commerce.
· Financial Secretary for the Carterville Knights of Columbus.
· Served on various real estate committees for the Egyptian Board of Realtors.
· Set on a Carterville scholarship committee that gives yearly scholarships to Carterville high school seniors.
· Life member of the Veterans of Foreign Wars.
· Member of the American Legion.
· Member of the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation.
· Sponsoring member of the USO.
· Trustee for my church for the past six years.
Los comentarios sobre la propiedad se emplea traducción computarizados. La traducción es automática y es solo una aproximación al contenido original proveído del sitio web. La traducción no se debe de considerar exacta ni basarse en ella. No asumimos responsabilidad por la exactitud de la traducción.
- 2020 - Masters Ruby
- 2020 - Quality Service Pinnacle Producer
- 2019 - Quality Service Pinnacle Producer
- 2018 - Quality Service Pinnacle Producer
- 2017 - Masters Ruby
- 2017 - Quality Service Producer
- 2016 - Masters Ruby
- 2016 - Quality Service Producer