Personal ProfileJulie and her husband grew up in Le Mars and lived in Colorado for 10 years before deciding to move back to Le Mars with their 2 young daughters. She says she loves being a "hometown, homegrown girl." She said she was inspired to enter real estate by the process of selling their current home. She looks forward to the new challenges and opportunities that real estate brings. Julie looks forward to helping future clients find their sense of community and belonging in Le Mars and Siouxland.
My goal is to listen to you, evaluate your needs and establish a relationship based on trust, honesty and integrity. Once we have achieved mutual goals, I will offer a helping hand to buyers using different planning methods developed from years of training and professional experience, professional ethics, persuasive skills and a strong company support system. During this process I will assist you in negotiations and keep you informed and protected. I will try to exceed your expectations and provide you all the information you will need while purchasing your new home. I will do my best to serve your needs based on truth, fairness, knowledge, professionalism and enthusiasm.
Los comentarios sobre la propiedad se emplea traducción computarizados. La traducción es automática y es solo una aproximación al contenido original proveído del sitio web. La traducción no se debe de considerar exacta ni basarse en ella. No asumimos responsabilidad por la exactitud de la traducción.
- 2021 - Masters Emerald
- 2021 - Quality Service Pinnacle Producer
- 2020 - CENTURION®
- 2020 - President's Producer
- 2020 - Quality Service Pinnacle Producer
- 2019 - Masters Diamond
- 2019 - Quality Service Pinnacle Producer
- 2018 - Quality Service Pinnacle Producer
- 2017 - Quality Service Producer
- Representante Acreditado del Comprador
- Especialista Certificado en Propiedades de Uso Residencial
- REALTOR, National Association of REALTORS (Asociación Nacional de REALTORS)