Personal ProfileEric has lived in the Siouxland area his entire life. Born and raised on a farm in rural Westfield, Iowa, he has lived in Dakota Dunes the past several years. Eric graduated from the University of South Dakota where he received a Bachelor of Education degree and he has completed graduate work at Morningside College. He was an educator in the Community Schools for many years.
Whether Buying or selling a home, as a Century 21® real estate professional Eric listens carefully to his clients needs and provides them with current, relevant information to successfully guide them through every step of the real estate transaction. Eric has his ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) and CNE (Certified Negotiation Expert) designations.
"My goal is to provide exceptionally personalized, professional service for my clients in order to achieve their complete satisfaction in every real estate transaction. My dividend is repeat business; a referral to family, friends and co-workers is the greatest compliment I could receive for a job well done!"
Los comentarios sobre la propiedad se emplea traducción computarizados. La traducción es automática y es solo una aproximación al contenido original proveído del sitio web. La traducción no se debe de considerar exacta ni basarse en ella. No asumimos responsabilidad por la exactitud de la traducción.
- 2021 - CENTURION®
- 2021 - President's Producer
- 2021 - Quality Service Pinnacle Producer
- 2020 - CENTURION®
- 2020 - President's Producer
- 2020 - Quality Service Pinnacle Producer
- 2019 - Masters Emerald
- 2019 - Quality Service Pinnacle Producer
- 2018 - CENTURION®
- 2018 - CENTURION® Honor Society
- 2018 - President's Producer
- 2018 - Quality Service Pinnacle Producer
- 2017 - CENTURION®
- 2017 - Quality Service Producer
- Representante Acreditado del Comprador
- NAR Realtor Pricing Strategy Advisor PSA
- Especialista en Residencias y Fincas finas
- REALTOR, National Association of REALTORS (Asociación Nacional de REALTORS)