HobbiesMusic Concerts, Dance, Reading, Bicycling, Travel, Cultural Diversity
Other Awards & RecognitionABR Accredited Buyer Representative CENTURY 21 Production Awards 2006 - 2009 and 1987 - 1990 National Association of Realtors Pennsylvania Association of Realtors Greater Harrisburg Association of Realtors
Personal ProfileAs a Realtor I match Sellers and Buyers needs, both financial and personal. Experience in two career worlds.Real Estate Sales (16 years) and Public School Teaching (18 years) .gives me a unique ability to lead you through the challenges of buying or selling real estate in today's complex real estate market. My professional commitment is driven by a belief in honest communication. I listen to your real estate needs and educate you in current market trends and new requirements of the real estate industry. Education leads to your ability to make an informed decision. I have lived in Central PA for over 35 years, raised my children here, and am proud to be a Central Pennsylvanian. I appreciate the business, friendship and referrals my clients and friends have given me during that time. THANKS!
My Client Testimonials
- Doris Bossert has been a patient, no pressure rock for us. I love that the search can be done on line using our criteria. We loved looking at houses with her and she let us be totally in charge of what our needs were and never what she thought our needs should be. She was patient in explaining things more than once when necessary and we never felt rushed or pressured. When there was the inevitable glitch at settlement, she was able to mastermind, in collaboration with her colleague, Jordan Piscioneri, a brilliant solution that worked for us and the seller. We are looking forward with excitement to the listing, showing and hopefully quick sale of our current home. ~ Maggie Ackerman, Mechanicsburg
- Doris gave us plenty of time to process this move, and helped us prepare our home to put on the market. ~ Becky Enney Camp Hill PA
- We were first time buyers and a little lost in the real estate world, Doris made sure we understood everything and had everything taken care of for us. We had a very smooth process! ~ Holly Martin, Carlisle
- Doris was cheerful and professional through out the purchase process. She patiently explained each step of the process and sought my questions. Her delightful personality and good sense of humor made this pleasure a purchase. I would gladly use her services again. ~ Howard Dana, Harrisburg
- We recommend Doris highly and will do so to our friends, especially those who are selling their long term family homes and downsizing. She clearly understands every aspect of current real estate parameters, property issues, best practices, promotion, etc. Plus, she is sensitive to the sellers' concerns, feelings and needs. ~ Kathryn McCorkle, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Doris Bossert knew exactly what we were looking for and assisted in the search for two years. She gave meaningful advice that permitted us to bid appropriately and get the property. She was always available to keep us moving forward and graciously and professionally handled everything that came up between signing the contract to purchase the house and closing. Doris is now serving as the seller's agent for our current home. Her expertise and attention to detail in this role is equally valuable. We recommend her highly. ~ Kathryn McCorkle
- Doris is competent and capable, a winning combination. ~ Dan Cummings
- Doris paid close attention to details amd kept me informed daily on progress of advertising and the sale itself. ~ Dorothea M Watts Essex Junction,VT
Los comentarios sobre la propiedad se emplea traducción computarizados. La traducción es automática y es solo una aproximación al contenido original proveído del sitio web. La traducción no se debe de considerar exacta ni basarse en ella. No asumimos responsabilidad por la exactitud de la traducción.
- Representante Acreditado del Comprador
- REALTOR ASOCIADO, National Assoc of REALTORS (Asociación Nacional de REALTORS)