Arlene Curry of CENTURY 21 ProLink
1114 4th Street Sioux City, IA 51101
Por favor no dude en contactarnos, estamos aquí para ayudarle con su inversión
Personal ProfileArlene Curry is licensed for real estate brokerage in Iowa, South Dakota and Nebraska. Curry specializes in commercial sales and leases in the tri-state area. Since moving to C21 Prolink in 2015, Curry and Broker Associate Jennifer Rose Bass have created a commercial brokerage team unique to the marketplace. Their clients have 2x the power with two agents working on their behalf. Both have earned the prestigious Commercial Real Estate Investment (CCIM) designation which requires extensive sales experience and education in commercial real estate.
Background & Experience
Arlene Curry has been involved in commercial real estate in the Sioux City region in various positions since 1984. Since becoming a licensed real estate agent, Curry has brokered numerous sales and leases for businesses in Sioux City and the surrounding areas.
Arlene's sales and lease portfolio has an emphasis on industrial, retail and office properties. She has recently sold and leased industrial properties for American Natural Soy, Bridgeport LLC, Healey Works, Handy, LC, IA-NE State Bank, P & H Wholesale, PowerWash USA, Soo Tractor Long Lines, Ltd, and Titan Machinery.
Significant office and medical office clients include Avalon Properties, Inc., BPI Technologies, CF Industries, Crary Law Firm, Dunes Eye Consultants, Kreiser Surgical Inc., Lazaderm Properties, LLC, Physical Therapy Associates, Synergy Home Care Other transactions for nonprofit and government entities include the Sioux City Community School District, Woodbury County, Boys Town, Girls Inc., Siouxland Y, and the City of Elk Point.
Curry and Rose Bass are the exclusive retail leasing agents at Hamilton Centre, Indian Hills Shopping and Hamilton Square.
Curry received her undergraduate degree in communications from Oklahoma State University. She was honored by the University as the Outstanding Woman Graduate. Subsequently she earned her law degree from the University of South Dakota receiving highest academic honors as a Thomas Sterling Honor Graduate.
Arlene currently serves on the board of directors for the Iowa CCIM Chapter, Morningside College and Women United, and is a previous board member at the Siouxland Chamber of Commerce, Sioux Gateway Airport, United Way, Orpheum Endowment and Girls Inc.
"I have worked with Arlene Curry in several commercial real estate transactions where she brokered a lease or sale, often times on behalf of my clients. Recently, our Firm engaged Arlene to assist us in securing new office space, and selling our current offices in two locations. Arlene identified several properties for us to consider, including an off-market property we are now leasing but would not have even considered without her advice. In addition, she was able to quickly identify buyers for our current facilities. Arlene's experience and knowledge of our real estate market was invaluable." Cody M. McCullough, Partner, Crary Law Firm
TransactionsSignificant Recent Transactions by Curry - Rose Bass
• Commerce Building: 100,000+ sf downtown historic redevelopment building sale
• Dakota Dunes Welcome Center: 5,532 sf office building investment sale
• Former Bekins Building: 50,000 sf downtown warehouse/redevelopment building sale
• Former Healey Werks Buildings: 26,000 sf industrial and storage buildings sale
• Ikes Bingo: 4.3 acre sale to Casey's General Store
• Hedquist Eye Care: 2,400 sf downtown medical office space lease
• Primebank: 0.84 acre site assembly on Hamilton Boulevard
• Crary Huff Law Firm: 8,000 sf downtown office building sale
• Hatch Building: 40,000 sf historic building sale
• CF Industries: 326 acre industrial land assembly for $1.9 billion expansion
• Southern Square Shopping Center: 35,000+ in retail leases as exclusive leasing agents
• Soo Tractor: 145,000 sf industrial building sale
• Titan Industries: 19,000 sf industrial building sale
• Great Southern Bank: 12,000 sf office lease
• Lakeshore Development: 29 acre sale North Sioux City
• American Natural Soy: 138,000 sf industrial building purchase
• Emma's Event Center: 10,000 sf special purpose building sale to Drop Zone
• ILL, Inc: 50,000 sf industrial building sale in North Sioux
• Downtown Bomgaars: 63,000 sf industrial building sale
• Krumman Building: 12,000 sf multitenant investment sale
• Ho-Chunk Center: Leased over 30,000 sf to multiple users
• Handy LC: 7,000 sf medical lease in South Sioux City
• 600 4 th Street (Terra Centre): 145,000 sf office sale
• Lazaderm: 1,900 sf retail lease at the Marketplace
• Cobblers Bench: 6,400 sf downtown retail/office building sale
• Leiber Construction: 15.50 ac building site sale
Los comentarios sobre la propiedad se emplea traducción computarizados. La traducción es automática y es solo una aproximación al contenido original proveído del sitio web. La traducción no se debe de considerar exacta ni basarse en ella. No asumimos responsabilidad por la exactitud de la traducción.
- 2017 - Masters Ruby
- 2016 - Masters Emerald
- 2015 - Masters Ruby
- Especialista en Propiedades de Uso Comercial
- REALTOR, National Association of REALTORS (Asociación Nacional de REALTORS)